What you can do with this book:
- Choose the right document class for your project to customize its features
- Utilize fonts globally and locally
- Frame, shape, arrange, and annotate images
- Add a bibliography, a glossary, and an index
- Create colorful graphics including diagrams, flow charts, bar charts, trees, plots in 2d - and 3d, time lines, and mind maps
- Solve typical tasks for various sciences including math, physics, chemistry, electrotechnics, and computer science
- Optimize PDF output and enrich it with meta data, annotations, popups, animations, and fill-in fields
Code bundle: LaTeX-Cookbook-Code.zip
On this web site you can read and download the code for various LaTeX examples. The first examples, which I will post, belong to the LaTeX Cookbook, which I wrote and published at Packt Publishing, 2015.
The complete code can be downloaded as zip file: LaTeX-Cookbook-Code.zip
Currently, just a few examples are in the gallery, but I plan to extend it.