Welcome to the LaTeX Cookbook!
On this web site you can read and download the code for various LaTeX examples. The first examples belong to the LaTeX Cookbook, written and published at Packt Publishing.
The complete code can be downloaded from the publisher, for information see the FAQ page, “How can I download code files for eBooks and Videos”.
Open in Overleaf: LaTeX-Cookbook-Code.zip.
Currently, just a few examples are in the gallery, but it’s planned to extend it.
What you can do with this book
- Choose the right document class for your project to customize its features
- Utilize fonts globally and locally
- Frame, shape, arrange, and annotate images
- Add a bibliography, a glossary, and an index
- Create colorful graphics including diagrams, flow charts, bar charts, trees, plots in 2d – and 3d, time lines, and mind maps
- Solve typical tasks for various sciences including math, physics, chemistry, electrotechnics, and computer science
- Optimize PDF output and enrich it with meta data, annotations, popups, animations, and fill-in fields
About the author
The author Stefan Kottwitz studied mathematics in Jena and Hamburg. He works as network and IT security engineer both for Lufthansa Industry Solutions and for Eurowings Aviation.
For many years, he has been providing LaTeX support on online forums. He maintains the web forums LaTeX.org and goLaTeX.de and the Q&A sites TeXwelt.de and TeXnique.fr. He runs the TeX graphics gallery sites TeXample.net and PGFplots.net, the TeXdoc.org service and CTAN LaTeX software mirrors. He is a moderator of the TeX Stack Exchange site and on matheplanet.com. He publishes ideas and news from the TeX world on his blogs LaTeX.net and TeX.co. Before this book, he authored LaTeX Beginner’s Guide in 2011, and the LaTeX Cookbook in 2015, both with Packt Publishing.
If you need any help regarding LaTeX, the Cookbook, or this website, you can post your question or query on LaTeX.org where the author reads and answers.
This website is supported by DANTE e.V., the German speaking TeX user group.
See more in the LaTeX Network.